Did you know that it is possible to add your Certified Mission Critical Operator (CMCO) and Certified Mission Critical Professional (CMCP) certifications to your LinkedIn profile? Once you have passed either exam, demonstrate your knowledge and skill validation to your LinkedIn network by following these steps:
Edit your LinkedIn profile
Log into your LinkedIn account and click on the Me button in the upper right navigation bar. When the dropdown list appears, select View Profile.
Add Licenses & Certifications
Once your individual profile appears, scroll down, and click the Add Profile Section button.
Next, click Licenses & Certifications to open a popup window.
3. Add your Certification
1. Type Certified Mission Critical Operator (CMCO) or Certified Mission Critical Professional (CMCP) in the Name field depending on which exam you passed.
2. Begin typing Mission Critical Global Alliance (MCGA) in the Issuing Organization field and select MCGA from the dropdown list when it appears.
3. If your certification does not expire, leave the check mark in the box. If your certification does expire, remove the check mark.
4. Type the appropriate information for the Issue Date and Expiration Date of your certification.
5. Enter your Credential ID if you received one. If not, leave this section blank.
6. In the Credential URL field, type the website address where more information can be found on your certification. Use www.mccerts.com.
7. Click Save and your certification will be added to your LinkedIn profile!